The SXC 1011 scanner is a user-friendly workshop device which enables communication with OBD II/EOBD-compliant on-board diagnostics systems in order to read, diagnose and delete error codes stored in the car's ECU as well as monitor real-time engine parameters.
The scanner is recommended to LPG system-fitting workshops and general car maintenance garages, who seek a reliable and affordable diagnostic tool.
• supports all OBDII/EOBD communication protocols available: KWP2000, ISO (K-line), CAN, VPW, PWM,
• large, clear display,
• makes fitting of STAG-300 Premium systems easier by graphically indicating the place where to plug the STAG-OBD Adapter in,
• monitoring dynamic parameter values stored in the car\'s ECU:
- short- and long-term corrections (STFT, LTFT)
- vehicle\'s current speed
- ignition advance angle TAdv
- intake air temperature InAirTemp
- mass of air flowing through MAF,
• reading, diagnosing and deleting error codes stored in the vehicle\'s ECU,
• reading vehicle\'s identification number (VIN),
• free updates by Internet, installing new languages,
• no batteries requires - powered from the vehicle\'s diagnostic port,
• plug and play.