|manufacturer code:||MVAT3311TP 613000115|
The refueling valve is used in cars where it is possible to permanently install the base at the original petrol filler. Italian type DISH refueling terminal, used at stations in Poland, Italy, France, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Greece, Croatia, Austria, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Denmark, Sweden, Turkey.
The set includes:
- a complete valve, on one side ended with a socket for an Italian-type refueling gun (DISH), on the other side with a connector for connecting a Faro thermoplastic hose,
- nut tightening the clamping ring of the Faro cable,
- Faro cable clamp ring,
- a plastic plug securing the refueling valve during car operation,
- two-piece housing that holds the valve in the car's bumper,
- two sheet metal screws for mounting the filler in the vehicle bumper.